- All rides are open to the public unless otherwise stated in the ride description.
- All Ride Leaders are volunteers who donate their time to plan and conduct these rides. Please follow their instructions to help ensure that each ride is conducted in the safest and most enjoyable manner.
- All people joining these rides do so as volunteers in all respects and as such accept sole responsibility for any injury howsoever incurred and Cootamundra BUG and the appointed Ride Leaders cannot be held liable in respect of any injury or damage resulting from the participant engaging in any such ride activity.
- All RTA Road and Bicycle Regulations are to be adhered to. All penalties incurred due to breeches of these regulations are to be warn by the individual riders.
- An approved helmet must be worn on all rides. No helmet – no ride. Damaged helmets are not acceptable.
- Please ensure your bike is in good working order and bring a spare tube, a pump, tyre levers, a full water bottle and any other tools you may require.
- It is also recommended you bring your mobile phone and some money for food and drinks.
- Children are welcome on most rides but must be accompanied by a cycling adult carer.
The Ride Co-ordinator or Ride Leader will choose the appropriate route for the riders assembled. If in doubt or you have concerns about the suitability of a particular ride, please discuss with the Ride Co-ordinator.